Last night I thought I kissed the loneliness from out your belly button. I thought I did, but later you sat up, all bones and restless hands, and told me there is a knot in your body that I cannot undo. I never know what to say to these things. “It’s okay.” “Come back to bed.” “Please don’t go away again.” Sometimes you are gone for days at a time and it is all I can do not to call the police, file a missing person’s report, even though you are right there, still sleeping next to me in bed. But your eyes are like an empty house in winter: lights left on to scare away intruders. Except in this case I am the intruder and you are already locked up so tight that no one could possibly jimmy their way in. Last night I thought I gave you a reason not to be so sad when I held your body like a high note and we both trembled from the effort.
Some people, though, are sad against all reason, all sensibility, all love. I know better now. I know what to say to the things you admit to me in the dark, all bones and restless hands. “It’s okay.” “You can stay in bed.” “Please come back to me again. (via chankymonii)
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
What is ascension?
Ascension is many things and it is also simply just one thing. It can be experienced many different ways, but ultimately it is raising the rate at which you vibrate. So what does this do? This is where it splits off into many different levels. Every time you feel good, or excited or in-love you are technically “ascending” or moving upwards, or vibrating faster, but it’s usually a temporary feeling and often followed by the contrast of that feeling. True Ascension is learning how to embody this experience into the natural rhythm of your being. It is experiencing more of yourself; your god-self; your soul, or your consciousness… however you choose to look at it.
DNA is the link between this world and the world from which your soul is anchored. Your DNA provides the connection from which all information is transferred. The rate at which you vibrate then determines the amount of codons that are able to fire. The higher your frequency, the more energy that is present within your physical form. This energy is crucial for how well you function. For the most part I think anybody can relate to this, for example, when you have more energy, you have more clarity, and more clarity is more awareness and this allows you to move and make decisions much more effectively This over long periods of time can have a dramatic influence on the life you end up experiencing.
DNA is essentially an antenna; a hub, or seat for our soul. Everything the soul can experience through the physical vessel is experienced through the DNA, and uploaded through it. You could also say that the amount of soul we feel within ourselves is directly related to the amount of active DNA, which, personally, I believe the soul has control over. This means that we are only as conscious as the amount of DNA activated within us and therefore only as connected as we are activated.
Far more of our true essence exists beyond our current ability to perceive it. Most of what we really are has yet to be discovered in both this human form or from a spiritual standpoint, but eventually, over the span of lifetimes, we are destined to experience higher versions of reality than the one we are currently experiencing. Ultimately though, it is up to us at which pace we prefer to move.
- Psy Matic Eye